HELP AND SUPPORT.
A gentle touch is all that is needed!
Hardware Supply Pty Ltd.
43 Zenith Road, Dandenong
VIC 3175, Australia
8.09/2-14 Kings Cross Rd, Potts Point
NSW 2011, Australia
42 Woodhurst Road, Seven Mile Beach,
TAS 7170, Australia
107/898 Danforth Ave, Toronto,
Ontario Canada M4J 1L9
2107/28 Huaxia Rd,
Guangzhou 510623, China
Talk to Us – We’re here to Help
Should you have any questions or comments relating to EverEasy products please contact by email or via the contact us form below.
EverEasy™ products are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, even after extended use, we will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at our discretion.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For the purposes of this warranty ‘Domestic Use’ means use for all residential or personal accommodation applications such as private dwellings, hotels, motels and retirement villages.
Products which are found upon inspection by an authorised EverEasy™ representative to be defective in construction, material or assembly, will be repaired or exchanged with an equivalent product free of charge. Replaced items become EverEasy’s property. All replacement products will be available for collection without charge to the customer at the nearest EverEasy™ supplier branch to the customer’s location, or elsewhere as agreed between the customer and EverEasy™.
We manufacture our products to meet our superior standards. However, regardless of how carefully you use, or how well you care for your EverEasy™ product, it will eventually begin to show age and wear. The EverEasy™ warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials, but it does not cover normal wear and tear.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a plumber or tradesperson licensed to install this product
- The item has been installed for and subjected to domestic use only
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product
- Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) is provided
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the AS/NZS 3718 standard
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a licensed plumber or tradesperson licensed to install this product
- Normal wear and tear
Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product
- Water pressure damage caused by pressure outside the maximum pressure allowed as described by AS/NZS 3718
1 Year Warranty – Commercial Use
For the purposes of this warranty ‘Commercial Use’ means anything other than Domestic Use, including use in commercial applications in commercial or non-residential premises, public buildings such as schools and sports centres, and in other commercial establishments such as hospitals and restaurants.
The Commercial Use warranty covers this product against manufacturing faults in the construction, material and assembly of both the finished products and any spare parts for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Products and spare parts which are found upon inspection by an authorised EverEasy™ representative to be defective in construction, material or assembly will be repaired or exchanged free of charge.
Replaced items become EverEasy’s™ property. The labour for the replacement of products and spare parts to which this warranty applies will be supplied by EverEasy™ or relevant supplier using licensed plumbers or tradespersons licensed to install this product engaged by EverEasy™ or relevant supplier. The Warranty Conditions and exclusions which apply to the domestic use warranty also apply to this commercial warranty.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, EverEasy™ excludes all liability for damage or injury to any person, damage to any property, and any indirect consequential or other loss or damage.
Return the product to the place of purchase to claim your warranty.
Patents: Australia, NZ, USA, Canada, Malaysia & China. Pat. pending: Brazil and Europe. Made in China.